SER Jobs for Progress, Inc., Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
SER SCSEP is funded by the U.S. Department of Labor and focuses on the needs of mature workers, the community and employers. SER SCSEP prepares eligible mature workers for unsubsidized jobs through training at community based organizations. The eligible worker will receive a stipend while he or she is in training with the goal of getting unsubsidized employment.
Discover today what SER-SCSEP can offer you:
- Services tailored to each individual
- Second career training opportunities
- Training at community based organizations
- Training with flexible schedules
- Receive On the Job Training
- Receive a paid stipend while participating
What are the eligibility requirements?
- 55 years or older
- Be unemployed & need further training to perform jobs available in the area
- Meet family income requirements (Limit of 125% of Poverty Guidelines)
- Be a resident of the county where the program is managed by SER
- Authorized to work in the US
Provide acceptable source documents to prove age, income for the last 6 or 12 month (including family size), residency and employment authorization.