- This event has passed.
Polymer-clay-classes / last Sat each month
February 24, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Monthly Polymer Clay Play Day Classes are being offered at Old 75 Arts Gallery the last Saturday each month, beginning Jan 27th starting at 10:30 am to 4:30 pm. This will be an open classroom environment, come-n-go for those interested in making (or learn about) Polymer Clay. Stay a bit or stay a while. Observe or create – the choice is yours. The classes will be taught by Donna Hess.
What is Polymer Clay? Polymer Clay is an amazing medium you can use to create all kinds of things. Once manipulated into your desired piece, it is then baked in the oven at 275 degrees. Polymer clay can be used to create one of a kind jewelry, sculpture, cover pens and just about anything else, make buttons, the possibilities are endless. The pictured earrings are one of the first things I made, which I still have them and wear them. I remain as fascinated with Polymer Clay today as I was when I first discovered it.
* No children without adult present, limit of one child with adult.
* No cost to observe, otherwise, cost is determined by the type of project you want to create. All materials provided by the Instructor.
* Contact Donna Hess at 620-364-6830
* LIKE her Facebook page and explore Polymer items Donna has created over the past few years.
* Facebook page is ‘Queen of Arts Unique’, then look for the photo album labeled “Polymer Clay”.
About your Instructor:
Hi, my name is Donna Littlewolf Hess. I’ve been working with Polymer Clay for over 10 years. I’ve attended numerous workshops instructed by the best Polymer artists in the United States and Russia. My husband and I live close to WCNOC with our “fur children” and a few chickens. Would love the opportunity of sharing the wonderful, creative world of Polymer-Clay.
Vintage Sisters, Coffey County Visitors Bureau, #PolymerClayArtClasses, #LastSaturdayEachMonth, #FunCreativeTimesWithFriends, #BurlingtonKS, #CoffeyCountyKS